Department Of Clinical Psychology
- Child unit
- Adult unit
- Remedial training unit (LD)
- Can observe intensively.
- Easy to assess the child condition.
- Allow assistants to work on Therapeutic goal.
- Helps to improve social maturity level.
- To help them to improve their adaptive skills.
- Activities of daily living
- Psychological Testing & Measurements
- Reducing Distress & Improving Psychological Well-being.
- Therapeutic Assistance for:
- Depression & Anxiety
- Mental Illness
- Adjustment to Physical Illness
- Neurological Disorders
- Addictive Behaviours
- Challenging Behaviours
- Eating Disorders
- Personal & Family Relationship Problems
Remedial Training Unit (LD)
Psychological testing’s and Assessments –
- Diagnostic Psychometry
- Personality Assessments
- Neuro psychological assessment
- IQ – testing
- LD – Assessment
Department Of Occupation Therapy
- Sensory Integration Therapy units.
- Gross motor skills training unit.
- Hand functioning training unit.
- Visual motor and perceptual skills training units.
- Hand writing Skills developing unit.
- ADL training unit.
Sensory Integration Therapy Unit
Gross Motor Skills Training Unit
Hand Functioning Training Unit
Visual Motor & Visual Perceptual Skill Training Unit
Hand Writing Skills Developing Unit
ADL training Unit
Activity of daily living (ADL) are also called self help or self care activities. Occupational therapist help to adaptive equipment, which can include items such as a reacher, Long handed sponge, Button holder, Rocker Knife and or Built up spoon.
- Promoting functional skills for children with developmental disabilities.
- Overcoming sensory processing difficulties.
- Facilitating handwriting development.
- Preventing childhood obesity.
- Promotion of well-being of individuals with chronic illness.
Department of Speech, Language Pathology and Audiology
Treatment Department divided in units:
- Childhood speech and language therapy unit.
- Neuro motor speech and language therapy units.
- Auditory verbal therapy unit.
Childhood Speech and Language Therapy Unit
- Childhood aproxia.
- Oro facial myo functional disorders.
- Speech sound disorders.
- Preschool language disorders.
- Learning disability (reading, spelling, and writing)
- Selective mutism
Neuro Motor Speech and Language Therapy Unit
- Traumatic brain injury
Auditory Verbal Therapy Unit
- Therapy for children’s with amplification devices.
- Cochlear implanted children.
- Various levels of Speech, Language & Communication problems in normal and differently abled people;
- Dysphagia Therapy.
- Learning Disabilities;
- Hearing loss/deafness(Auditory verbal therapy);
- Voice therapy
Department of Research and Extension
- Research Support for Academics
- Guidance for Internship
- Orientation Programmes
- School Visits
- Home Visits
- Pain & Palliative Assistance